2021 Training and Development Magazine
This industry-leading magazine, published by AITD and NZATD, is highly respected through the L&D and HR industries. As a reader, you’ll enjoy the very latest thought-leadership and opinion, alongside articles, case studies, reviews and industry news – keeping you at the cutting-edge of training, development and HR practice. So it’s perhaps no surprise that receiving Training and Development magazine is rated as one of the most valuable benefits of being a member of NZATD.
How to get your Copy
A copy of each issue of Training and Development is sent to NZATD Members for free.
You can also view the online version by logging into the members-only area.
While we encourage you to become a member of NZATD where you will receive your copy free of charge, you can enjoy a Training and Development magazine subscription as a non-member.
Annual subscription (quarterly issues), including delivery:
Within New Zealand: NZD$145 (inc GST) Outside New Zealand: NZD$175
To arrange a subscription, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Contributing to the magazine
We’re always seeking well-informed and entertaining content, particularly on contemporary or innovative issues related to the quarterly theme. No fee is payable for articles publishes. For more information including the contributors guidelines, please email email@example.com.
Themes and editorial deadlines for 2021
- March 2021 – Lessons from a Pandemic – Editorial Deadline 21 January
• L&D for crisis/change management
• Forced career change
• International response
• Proving need for L&D to management
• Improving virtual engagement
• Agile learning
• Re-skilling the workforce
• Importance of continuous learning
• Adapting to working from home
• COVID-safe classrooms
• Adapting existing programs
- June 2021 – Closing the Gap – Editorial Deadline 15 April
• Inclusive learning
• Applying an inclusive lens to current programs
• Creating equitable outcomes
• Multi-paced learning
• Neurodiverse learners
• Introverted vs extroverted learners
• Addressing unconscious bias
• Rectifying inadvertent offence
• Positive learning environments
• Learner-centred design
• Intercultural L&D
• Accessible learning
- September 2021 – Data Driven L&D – Editorial Deadline 21 July
• Optimising learning with data
• Assessing integration tools
• Return on investment
• Presenting data to management
• Implementing xAPI
• Blockchain technology
• Artificial intelligence
• Data analytics
• Business alignment
- December 2021 – The DNA of Adult Learning – Editorial Deadline 21 October
• Careers in adult learning
• L&D vs VET: bridging the divide
• Role of subject matter experts
• Relevance of Cert IV TAE
• Raising the industry profile
• Adult learning theory
• RTO regulations
Advertising in the magazine
Reach training, L&D and HR professionals across Australia, Asia and New Zealand. Advertising in Training and Development is an ideal way for your organisation or brand to reach this highly specialised target – who are often responsible for significant learning spending – and to do so economically and without unnecessary wastage.
Your advertisement will be seen by:
- Every NZATD and AITD member, through region-wide distribution
- A significant additional subscriber base
- An active readership approaching 5,000 L&D and HR professionals
To book your space or discuss your needs, contact the Training and Development magazine advertising department on firstname.lastname@example.org.
To discuss membership benefits or learn more, contact your local branch or email us on email@example.com.