New Zealand Association for Training and Development
The independent organisation for learning and development professionals in Aotearoa New Zealand
WELCOME TO NZATD – the New Zealand Association for Training and Development is the independent organisation for learning and development professionals in Aotearoa New Zealand
Applications are now open for the NZATD 2021 Learning and Development Awards. Entries close 03 May. You can find out more here
Download the latest version of the NZATD L&D Competency Framework here
The Competency Framework has been developed to provide a framework that identifies the key skills and knowledge required for Learning and Development (L&D) professionals.
Our next conference will be held in 2021 on the 23rd and 24th June. Keynote speakers have been confirmed and we are calling sponsors and exhibitors.
For more information or to book a ticket, click here.
With three branches including Upper North Island, Lower North Island and South Island and a membership nation-wide and offshore, NZATD is your community for learning and development best practice.
NZATD members join NZATD for a wide variety of reasons and enjoy access to:
- Regular learning and development events
- Special professional and personal development events
- National conference
- Affiliated organisation events at preferential rates
- Local, national, and international networking
- Training & Development magazine in collaboration with the Australian Institute of Training and Development (AITD)
- Branch newsletters
- Targeted industry advertising
- Member discounts
- Informative website
- Professional membership programme
- Formal recognition of skills and experience through professional conversation
- Knowledge sharing
- Technical information and expertise
- Informal advice and support
- Professional liability and indemnity cover at preferential rates
- Provider directory listing
- Discounted membership of eLearning Guild
NZATD’s three pillars – visibility, value and viability
The key to NZATD’s strategy going forward is a focus on our three pillars of Visibility, Value and Viability.
Ensuring our members know what we are achieving, prospective members know we are here, employers know where to come, the wider community is eager to hear our voice and listen to what we say.
Ensuring our members appreciate their membership, employers recognise the added value that employing a member will bring, being recognised by the wide community for the value that comes from the strength and experience of a
Ensuring longer-term sustainability for our Association through prudent governance and management, building a reputation of integrity and professionalism that endures beyond any individual, leaving a strong legacy for those who will come after us.