About Us — NZATD Advertising
Advertising with NZATD
NZATD offers learning and development related advertising via our email newsletter to 800+ member and non-member subscribers on our national emailing list. In particular, we welcome job vacancies, training opportunities and other local events which may be of interest.
NZATD is committed to avoid ‘spamming’ by emailing our list just once per fortnight, including advertising at the bottom of our regular communication, and allowing no more than two advertising slots per email.
- All NZATD email advertisements for products, services and events must be relevant and add value to our mailing list.
- Advertisement slots will be filled on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Advertisements should be less than 200 words.
- Advertisers are welcome to include a link for readers to learn more.
NZATD offers the following rates for advertising in our email newsletter:
- $170 – NZATD members and affiliate partners (on demonstration of their affiliate membership status)
- $300 – Non members
- Free of charge – Not-for-profit organisations. (Conditions apply and each application is considered case-by-case)
- Multiple booking rate – Book 6 ads (to be used within 12 months) and pay for 5
All prices are exclusive of GST and must be pre-paid.
We promote our affiliate organisation websites on our email newsletter. This promotion isn’t considered advertising but rather a benefit for our members as NZATD members can access affiliate offerings at the same rate as an affiliate member.
How to Arrange
For more information or to organise an email advertisement, click contact us or email email@example.com
NZATD Provider Directory
The NZATD Provider Directory has listings of L&D services and products to organisations offered by NZATD members. A great alternative way to promote your business.
The directory is accessible to anyone (member and non-member). Listings are free for all NZATD members, as part of their membership.
To arrange, contact NZATD@nzatd.org.nz and request a form to fill out.
Advertising with AITD
For advertising with AITD and/or in the Training & Development magazine, please contact the AITD Business Development Manager.