"L&D Strategist" Award
“L&D Strategist” Award
NZATD, in association with NZATD Education Trust, introduced the L&D Strategist award to recognise excellence among individuals who provide input into business strategy at an Executive or Board level through a learning lens. Rather than focus on particular skills, it seeks to acknowledge that individuals may exhibit excellence as a learning strategist through a range of expertise, for example (but not limited to) strategic L&D initiatives, learning at an enterprise level, executive stakeholder engagement and organisation talent management.
The winning professional will:
- Report directly to CE or contracts to provide L&D Strategic Services to an Organisation
- Demonstrate application of as many as applicable from the NZATD Competency Framework, Learning Strategist Competencies (Provides input into business strategy at Executive and Board level through learning lens, develops cases for strategic L&D initiatives, champions L&D with strategic stakeholders manage the delivery of learning at the enterprise level and manage strategic learning initiatives to support organisational talent management)
Apply for this Award
IMPORTANT – Please read before you apply using our online form.
- Review the application criteria (listed above)
- In a word document, prepare your application by answering the questions below and prepare any supporting documents.
(Please be aware that the online entry form cannot be saved. You will need to complete it in one sitting which is why we suggest you prepare your answer before clicking the link below.)
- Apply online here
Award Application Questions:
- Contact Name
- Name of organisation
- Contact Email
- Preferred phone number
- Alternative phone number
- What is your current role and how long have you been working in the field of Learning and Development?
- Review the NZATD Competency Framework Learning Strategist Competencies (Provides input into business strategy at Executive and Board level through learning lens, develops cases for strategic L&D initiatives, champions L&D with strategic stakeholders manage the delivery of learning at the enterprise level and manage strategic learning initiatives to support organisational talent management). Describe how you apply the competency criteria for as many as applicable within your field of practice.
- Please provide a 150 word summary of your entry to be read out should you win.
- You may upload up to 3 supporting documents below or else provide links to a maximum of 3 supporting documents in the space below. (Please supply passwords if required.)
- Please provide details of three (3) referees who can vouch for your entry. Include names, contact details, and how they have been involved and/or why they are qualified to comment.
- Is there anything else you would like to tell us to support this entry?