"L&D Manager" Award
“L&D Manager” Award
NZATD, in association with NZATD Education Trust, introduced the L&D Manager award to recognise excellence among individuals who lead a team of at least two people and are actively engaged in the Learning and Development profession. Rather than focus on particular skills, it seeks to acknowledge that individuals may exhibit excellence as a learning leader through a range of expertise that may span a range of different leadership disciplines, for example (but not limited to) relationships building, L&D reporting systems, planning and oversee L&D projects.
The winning professional will:
Be employed in the field of L&D and leads a team of at least two people
Demonstrate application of as many as applicable of the NZATD Competency Framework, Learning Leader Competencies (Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key business stakeholders, develop and maintain effective L&D reporting systems, plan and oversee the L&D project lifecycle)
Apply for this Award
IMPORTANT – Please read before you apply using our online form.
- Review the application criteria (listed above)
- In a word document, prepare your application by answering the questions below and prepare any supporting documents.
(Please be aware that the online entry form cannot be saved. You will need to complete it in one sitting which is why we suggest you prepare your answer before clicking the link below.)
- Apply online here
Award Application Questions:
- Contact Name
- Name of organisation
- Contact Email
- Preferred phone number
- Alternative phone number
- What is your current role and how long have you been working in the field of Learning and Development?
- How many direct reports do you have?
- Review the NZATD Competency Framework Learning Leader Competencies (Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key business stakeholders, develop and maintain effective L&D reporting systems, plan and oversee the L&D project lifecycle). Describe how you apply the competency criteria for as many as applicable within your field of practice.
- Please provide a 150-word summary of your entry to be read out should you win
- You may upload up to 3 supporting documents below or else provide links to a maximum of 3 supporting documents in the space below. (Please supply passwords if required.)
- Please provide details of three (3) referees who can vouch for your entry. Include names, contact details, and how they have been involved and/or why they are qualified to comment.
- Is there anything else you would like to tell us to support this entry?